Hear about what it is like to work at Amgros
We asked three of our employees, and this film provides an insight into how they experience their workplace and not least what it is that drives them up to meet up at the office every morning (in Danish).
FOUR CORE VALUES
We have four core values at Amgros, and they permeate our entire workplace. The values signal both what we expect from each another as colleagues, and what our stakeholders and cooperation partners can expect from us as an organisation and as people.
- I dare to challenge myself and my surroundings and question accepted norms.
- I am flexible and I always strive to understand the world that I am a part of.
- I act professionally, and I align my expectations with the needs and opportunities of my collaboration partners.
- I make an effort, take responsibility for my assignments and keep my side of agreements.
- I ensure dialogue by listening and asking questions in order to understand the needs and potentials of my collaboration partners
- I am proactive and outreaching and I am open and honest in my communication
- I am proud to make a difference.
- I value my freedom and the responsibility that goes with it.
- I am an enthusiast and I contribute to knowledge sharing and collaboration across departments.
- I am always ready to help others and to take responsibility for ensuring a sense of community and a positive working environment, so that everyone can enjoy coming to work
Thoroughness is one of the four core values, and this permeates everything we do at Amgros. It also applies for our recruitment; something we take very seriously.Read more