WHAT IS THE CORE TASK AT AMGROS, AND HOW DO WE DO THIS?
The answers are in this presentation film, which also puts a face some of our most important cooperation partners.
Amgros creates value by finding cohesion and solutions that benefit everyone in the healthcare sector. We succeed if our cooperation partners succeed.
Knowledge, dialogue and cooperation are our most important tools. Amgros can only be something worthwhile if we work with others: with our owners in the Regions, with our collaboration partners at hospital pharmacies, hearing clinics and in the Regions, with our suppliers in industry, with stakeholder organisations, and with all of our valued partners in the administrative and the political system.
We apply our national experience to develop cooperation with other countries and to fulfil our vision: to be recognised internationally as a role model in translating healthcare needs into action Denmark is not the only country facing the challenges of a modern health service. Therefore, we monitor how other countries work with the same issues for mutual inspiration and development.
Photographer: Anne-Li Engström
Amgros’ DNA is deeply rooted in our employees and in our management; in fact, in everything we do.
Amgros is internationally recognised as a role model in translating healthcare needs into action.
- We are a natural sparring partner in developing the Danish healthcare service
- We build and maintain our network to inspire ourselves and those that we help
- We inspire countries that want to optimise their healthcare systems and achieve more cost-effective health solutions
With other players in the health sector, Amgros helps lay the foundation for better healthcare.
- We work closely with healthcare players to translate needs into action
- We create financial leeway, so that more people can be offered treatment for the same investment
- We are independent and impartial and we are not afraid to question existing practices
- We share our knowledge and insight, so that other healthcare players can make the right choices on an informed basis
We are thorough, curious and bold, and we help create job satisfaction.
We are thorough, curious and bold, and we help create job satisfaction
- I act professionally, align my expectations with those of my cooperation partners, and I deliver results of high professional quality
- I make an effort, take responsibility for my assignments and keep my side of agreements
- I ensure dialogue by listening and asking questions in order to understand the needs and potentials of my cooperation partners
- I am proactive and outreaching and I am open and honest in my communication
- I dare to challenge myself and my surroundings
- I am flexible and I always strive to understand the world that I am a part of
- I am proud to make a difference I value my freedom and the responsibility that goes with it
- I am an enthusiast and I contribute to knowledge sharing and collaboration across divisions
- I am always ready to help others and to take responsibility for ensuring a sense of community and a positive working environment, so that everyone can enjoy coming to work
Through understanding and a grasp of the situation, we create simple solutions in a complex world
- We work closely with our stakeholders, so that we understand their needs
- We use our expertise, insight and overview, when we create solutions that work across sectors, regions, organisations and national borders
- We evaluate our methods and processes so that we constantly improve
Amgros ensures that the necessary medicines are available for hospital patients
- We take outset on the needs of the department, and we plan the individual procurement so that we promote stable and efficient supplies at a reasonable price
- So we keep abreast of medicines needs so that we can react early to potential shortage situations
- We establish a supply strategy for critical medicines which covers different ways to ensure medical treatment
Amgros creates value through savings, economies of scale and in the form of advisory services
- We create direct savings through tendering procedures and price negotiations
- We create economies of scale by performing tasks for the regions that they would otherwise have to perform independently
- We build bridges between political-administrative environments, clinical needs and commercial interests to achieve balanced solutions
- We document our value creation – both before, during and after the project has been carried out
In a complex landscape with many players, our focus is on securing solid operations, while at the same time thinking innovatively and being flexible and agile.READ MORE
Amgros is owned by the five regions and headed by a political board and an executive management.READ MORE
The activities and tasks we perform at Amgros are very diverse, and they involve cooperation with a large number of external stakeholders. Our organisation defines what we do and who our cooperation partners should contactREAD MORE
We secure supplies of medicines for public hospitals through efficient procurement and tendering procedures. We are advisors and consultants for key players in the healthcare sector, with whom we share important and highly specialist knowledge. Thus, Amgros helps provide the right conditions for better health solutions.READ MORE